The 2005 Annual Meeting of the American Venous Forum is shaping up to be one of the most dynamic meetings ever.
- The Venous Endovascular Surgeon Workshop
- PostGraduate Course: Venous Disease 2005: The Cutting Edge
- D. Eugene Strandess Jr., M.D., Memorial Lecture
“The Importance of International Collaboration for the Development of a Scientific Approach to Venous Disease”
Michel R. Perrin, M.D. President, French Vascular Society 1996; President French Phlebological Society 1996-1999; President European Venous Forum 2001.
- “Indications for Compression Therapy”- a sponsored symposium
- “Killer Legs”- a sponsored symposium
Will your research be included? Abstract submissions are due Tuesday, September 7, 2004, 11:59 EDT.
For ongoing information on the 17th Annual Meeting, visit the website: